Tarbiyah at the al-Zawiyah is firmly rooted in the rich scholastic legacy of the Ahli-Sunnah wal Jammaah .The institution's private library is a microcosm of Islam's classical heritage , containing most of the major works in the various Islamic disciplines.
The following is a list of some of the texts which form part of our programme :
1. Ihya 'Ulum ud-Din by Hujjat ul Islam Abu Hamid al - Ghazali.
2. an-Nasaih al -Diniyyah by al-Habib al-Sayyid Abdullah ibn Alawi al-Haddad.
3. Riyad ul -Salihin by Imam Zakariyyah al-Nawawi.
4. Matn ul-Ghayah wal-Taqrib by Qadi Ahmad Abu Shuja
5. Mughni al-Muhtaj by al-Shaykh Khatib al-Shirbini
6. Sharh ibn al Qasim 'ala Matn Abu Shuja - including the super-commentary of Ba-Juri
7. Tafsir Jala layn
8. Bidayat al Hidayah by Imam Ghazali
9. Minhaj ul 'Abidin by Imam Ghazali.
10. al -Shifa by Qadi Iyad.
11. Mafahim Tajibu an Tusahhah by Sayyid Muhammad Alawi al Malaki..
12. Ummul Barahin - the Sharh of Imam Muhammad al-Sunusi.
13. Kifat ul - Akhya by Shaykh Taqiyyul al -Din al -Husni al -Dimashqi.
|History||Lectures & Articles||
|Programme & Events||
return to homepage